Monday 31 August 2015

bob the turtle

Bob

At first glance bob looked totally normal. He had a V6 engine that fitted inside his enormous shell. How ever when I took him to the park something extraordinary happened. When I dropped him in the water he sank right to the bottom of the pond because of his heavy shell. Suddenly he started up his engine and started swimming up to the top of the pond. Bob started skimming across the water while doing back flips and landed in my hands. He started to talk to me but then a war started and he pulled out his sniper rifle and started to shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Jack what a great description of Bob! I like the words you have used like 'extraordinary' and 'at first glance' It all fits together nicely... except for the bit at the end about war it doesn't really fit with the rest of the paragraoh.

    ReplyDelete